Blog Archive

Thursday, 30 October 2014

CV Site: Sitemap and Wireframes

After research, I began thinking of what would be the an effective and minimal design. I quickly came up with a sitemap:


I considered that this was a bit of a simple sitemap, but with a good wireframe, I think that is that that was needed. 

Now that I had a sitemap prepared, I began wireframing:

 The top half would be the home page, after clicking 'projects' you would be taken to the lower half of this wireframe, I was thinking it could slide there in a smooth animation.



This is the 'projects' section. Putting your mouse over an image would reveal text as the image dull in colour to see the text properly.
This would continue to scroll indefinitely. I was thinking of having sections but I thought this might be more seamless, less clicking=better, less effort, more minimal.
At the homepage, if you clicked 'contact' you would be taken to the relevant page.





The page would look like this (right) it would look like a book with social network icons as bookmarks and the message form below on the pages. The contact details would be on the left. 








I then went on to a more digital version of the wireframe:


I started adding more detail, the background, social icons, text. It all started coming to life. I was now ready to move on to more finished designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment