This new sitemap had a bit more going on; the previous sitemap meant my site came across as a bit too simple and this new one would give my site a bit more depth. I thought my wireframes were still quite solid, I just needed to add more buttons and more colour and elements. I began designing over the other digital design I was making:
I quite liked the backgorund colour and decided to go with a colourful theme for the whole site, using different colours to represent different sections. However, after a while I started to think the colours were too vivid, much like the IDM task. I didn't want to make the same mistake twice, so I chose just a few colours in my next design:
In this one, the sitemap was complete. All links were ready. But I didn't like the colour of the buttons so I went ahead and revised it:
Changing the whole theme to blue really improved it. I decided that each page would have it's own colour theme. In later versions, I would ultimately want the background to be a video of moving lights.




No comments:
Post a Comment