In this lesson, I learned quite a few things about Photoshop, like different shortcuts and other useful tools such as layer masks. For web design, the 'crisp' setting was the best when editing text because it makes the text clearer on all kinds of screen sizes. When deciding the size of the whole page, the width has to take the scroll bar into consideration and the height has to take the browser's URL bar into account too.
The next thing I learned was organisation is very important to keep the workflow more streamlined. Folders are useful when it comes to keeping things neat. I have never used folders really in the past but after this I understood their importance. Another thing to consider when it comes to organisation is layer comps. It allows for different instances of a Photoshop document. One click can alter a document drastically to express a different scenario of the project.
The next thing I learned was organisation is very important to keep the workflow more streamlined. Folders are useful when it comes to keeping things neat. I have never used folders really in the past but after this I understood their importance. Another thing to consider when it comes to organisation is layer comps. It allows for different instances of a Photoshop document. One click can alter a document drastically to express a different scenario of the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment