Blog Archive

Thursday, 23 October 2014

IDM Photoshop Final Design: Responsive Design

Once I finished the main site, I moved onto designing a mobile version of the site. To create the best design, I did some research on some good responsive websites. I found that they almost always moved the navbar to the side to allow for more important things in the vertical sections. After research this is what I made:


I changed the order of the sections around from the main site. I thought that people using mobile devices would be more interested in learning about the business rather than seeing pretty pictures. So I put the info section first. I kept the colours and basic layout the same to keep it consistent with the main mockup. The only problem with this version is I couldn't think of what to put in the bottom left corner of it. It seems a bit bare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment